Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reached the janky limit

Seriously, I have taken an inventory of all the things I have that are janky. And I think I've hit the limit. Here they are, in no particular order.
#1 - The mystery van aka jankmobile aka Sugar Sue aka piece of crap. This is my car. I have to put a gallon of water in the radiator every day to get it to go. Within about 10 miles, she starts to overheat. She'll smoke, sputter, burn oil. When you turn her off, you can hear her hissing. Sweet.
#2 - My laptop power cord. I have to press down on it really hard to get it to work. Occasionally it will go in and out of charging. I wouldn't even notice, except my screen "power saves" when it's not charging. It's enough to give a girl a headache.
#3 - My cell phone. If I want to get on the internet, super! Surfs like a charm. But, after I get on the internet, I have to take the cover off the phone, remove the battery, replace the batter, and turn the phone back on in order to text, receive calls or make calls. Repeat if you go back on the internet.
Yeah, things are broken down and busted. Whatcha gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment